San Diego United States of America
I used to work for Chuck E Chesses, WARNING!!
Oct 04, 2012 05:57 AM 7143 Views

I worked for CEC in: Miramesa and National City, SanDiego, CA. I worked kitchen service, their food is disgusting. The Corp is so cheap, and wont discard anything. We used to drop sandwich platters and other food orders by mistake on the dirty kitchen floor, and Management had us serve the order anyways, they refused to discard it, to save the Company money. I recall having Mice, worms and cockroaches in our kitchen. Management used to buy mice traps at the local HomeDepot, instead of having the whole place fumigated, to save money.

Just like I dont recommend for Parents to take their kids to the Chesse, I also wouldn't recommend for anyone to work for them as well. Excessive work for little money, and Management practice Favoritism. I have no kids, but if I did, I wouldn't take them to a place like the Chesse. I would spend my money wisely in a healthy place, away from foods that make people Obsessed. Thanks for taking time to read this. Oh, and Screw Angela Sisson and Shannon K. My former Bosses..

Chuck E. Cheese's