DC United States of America
If kids only knew better
Jul 28, 2009 07:48 PM 7888 Views

This place is awful. First of all..it looks like they are completely stuck in the 80's and if this place would ever wonder why they need to keep shutting down more restaurants...well, you might want to look at what would attract kids nowadays and update a little bit.

The pizza was disgusting and overpriced! 16 dollars for a medium veggie pizza that tastes like it was simply heated up in the microwave. I could make a better pizza at home from just buying my own frozen. And to whoever wrote that they DO make their pizzas fresh...well, there is a real problem if you really do make them fresh and they taste frozen, don't ya think? Time for a quality check maybe?

How about a pizza really worth 16 bucks? As far as blaming the economy for high prices; well I still see places making it with quality that reflects their prices. That's one good thing about having a bad economy is that it will just kill off all of the businesses that aren't listening to the customer, like this one.

The prizes are ridiculous...my child played several games and collected a cup full of tickets (can't remember how many) only to get a lollipop smaller than my thumb. Could the prizes be at least a little more exciting? Especially for the price we parents pay to keep the kids happy with the one thing that might keep us there a bit longer than we would need to be (the games).

The people working there look like braindead zombies with no smiles or facial expressions whatsoever, but plenty of attitude! My kids were actually afraid to even approach these people; not child friendly at all. Why not hire more people with attitude? We simply don't have enough to give a stellar example to our kids! In addition, the lady behind the pizza counter was not even at the counter and we had to wait quite a while to even order our 'food', if that's what they call it.

To stay in business and thrive with a profit, this place needs a complete overhaul in everything. If only this business didn't survive, with whatever life it has left, on exploiting children it would have never even lifted off the ground within its first minute of operation.

Chuck E. Cheese's