65 Tips

New Delhi India
Choosing Coaching Classes
Oct 20, 2017 02:16 AM 3814 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 20, 2017 04:08 PM)

Joining coaching classes to top in an exam is a dream for many kids. Or it could be just to improve yourself.

But you have to make sure you join the right Coaching class. In this review i'll help you decide how you can do this:

If you are a full time student or a part time student, you have to Choose a coaching center with flexible timings. So that, you can cover up the backlogs, if any.

Do a research on the faculty members and what their qualifications and experience are. This is something, the more the better.

Check out the location. If the coaching class is far, you might face difficulties in travelling which will waste your time also.

Get the details about the fee structure and what facilities are provided to the students. Fee can vary a lot as per the institutions but paying High fee does not necessarily mean success.

Do keep in mind the result is all up to the student themselves. The contribution of the teacher is not even 10% . The teacher can only guide and clear your doubts but its you who has to perform.

I recommend to join a coaching class only if you are willing to learn and you have the confidence to keep working hard. Otherwise you likely wont be successful.

Even I joined Narayana IIT Academy, Delhi after I finished my High school at 80k per annum, but I didn't get satisfactory results. As days went by, I started losing confidence and due to lack of practice, I didn't get the rank I had aimed for.

This disappointed me but it' was not the end of life. So I moved on and joined some other University in my city. I believe What matters is excellence and Not the college you graduate from.

Obviously studying in top College has its own benefits but that's not everything. If you have the skills, you will do wonders in life. No matter where you graduated from.

No a days Coaching is provided for many Trades like NEET, JEE, BMS, GATE, SSC, etc. and thousands of students join, but unfortunately the success rate is still Very Low. Which clearly suggests only joining some Coaching class is not sufficient.