65 Tips

BRDS WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
Jul 09, 2019 02:48 PM 487 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 09, 2019 02:48 PM)

I would have given zero star if had an option. My experience with BRDS ANDHERI has been very bad. There is no environment of study at this place instead the students use mobile phones in front of the faculty. The teachers are not interested in teaching and are busy in operating computers. I joined BRDS reading their reviews and I am greatly disappointed. During the first day ‘miss head of BRDS’ spoke very nicely with my parents but after receiving fees of first instalment i.e ₹32, 000 her attitude completely changed. I had joined BRDS for NIFT and NID coaching but the teacher was not co operative at all. We were not even taught the basics and the teacher directly told us to COPY the drawings of other artists. When my mother asked about my progress the faculty gave very vague answers and from the next day their attitude towards me changed. Even after this I continued the classes only because my parents had paid for it. When I realised that I had learned nothing and wasted my time and money then I decided to ask for my study material and study at home by my own. I went to “ MISS HEAD OF BRDS ” she responded very rudely to my questions and continued delaying the process of giving study material. I also called the head office of the ideas which is an Ahmedabad but they were also not cooperative and did not take any responsibility regarding this incident. I still have not received my study material as they say that I have to pay my second instalment which is 20, 000. These are mere words but my experience has been really terrible. After this experience I would suggest the students to not to go in this institution or if you go to BRDS then please check it thoroughly and do not rely on the good comments given on the site.