67 Tips

ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE END IS YOUR EFFORTS !!!!!
Mar 15, 2017 09:03 AM 6312 Views

I've been reading all the previous reviews about BRDS - with people saying that they are cheating people and are fraudsters but somehow I feel they all are lacking a point that its a coaching institute where they help students who aspire to become designers and architects by honing their skills and talents and not an institute where even a person who lacks all the required skills can be completly changed and can be expected to clear the entrance exams to the best design colleges.

I have been a student at BRDS for almost 8 months and in my opinion I think its a coaching institute which has much more experience and knowledge about the field of design than any other coaching institiute in India. The faculty is really helpful and they are concerned about the future of the students.

Moreover, I would like to point out that just attending the classes is not enough .If a person really wants to get into a good design colleges it is important that they practice, are determined and perseverent in their efforts.I see many students who just come to class to just chit chat and not do anything else.

I believe before people point out mistakes at the teaching of a coaching institute like BRDS which have consistently produced good results, it is very important to analyze where the student is lacking in his/her efforts and hard work.

Anyway! All the Best to all of you!