128 Tips

Car Galaxy Thane - Don't ever buy a used car here!
Dec 10, 2016 06:48 PM 4520 Views

Hi,

I purchased a used car from this dealer called Car galaxy on April 24th, 2016. Its a Chevrolet beat 2013 model.

My complaint is about how they've cheated me with this transaction.

So I didn't realize I bought a PS petrol base model as the paperwork of the first owner said its LT petrol.

I trusted the dealer. The dealer knows the car is based model. How does a dealer not correct/rectify this mistake before selling it again to a second owner?

They sold the car to me at 2.8 where the actual market price at that time for this model wasn't more than 2!

I visited the dealer and asked him what can be done about this? Unbelievably the sales head Mr.Ranjit and Mr.Ronny they back fired on me stating "we showed you the car. you drove it and you chose to pay this price and took the car."(IN A VERY WRONG AND HIGH TONE)

I told them "I paid the price thinking its LT model and not PS. He said "we don't know that!? whatever was there it was infront of you and you agreed to buy".

How can he say that? He knows the car has incorrect paperwork and should be corrected and sold in the name of that model which it belongs to and not the higher model. They didn't correct the paperwork and charged me exorbitantly.

A dealer specially one being the oldest in city has the knowledge of what model a car is when they touch it! He is so in fault here that he didn't correct the paperwork. It was a clear intent to grab an opportunity when a not much naive and rookie customer comes to buy a car in desperation. They nailed the right opportunity when they saw me. Its unbelievable how someone makes a fool out of your trust and innocence.

He also refused to give me the Tax invoice/bill of the first owner. After nagging much I have told him to get that to me and am still waiting for it.

The dealer is so arrogant, indecent and rude while talking now. When he had to sell the car he was all buttery and now when I go with issues he literally screams at me who is his customer! how can he do that? how can they treat their customers like this?

This dealer is a swift cheat and he will treat you like sh*t if you go with any small spares of your car that you bought from them. They lack the knack of how to handle a genuinely troubled customer. On the contrary they will make you feel pathetic and cheated! They lack professionalism and decency in entirety.

I am not sure if this can be claimed as fraud or not. I want to take action against this after proper discussion.

I will find it out with the help of consumer complaint board and will take appropriate action.

Write a Review on Choosing a Car Dealer