128 Tips

AVOID MAJESTIC HONDA, AHMEDNAGAR . TERRIBLE PEOP
Oct 07, 2015 03:32 PM 7226 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 07, 2015 03:32 PM)

I purchased 2 cars from Majestic honda ahmednagar,  maharashtra.

TERRIBLE experience both the times.

Reasons to avoid:

1. ARROGANCE

2. Zero Experience staff

3. Lot of employees absent from duty

4. No one takes responsibility of work.  If you talked to a sales exec.  He will be not available next time.  He is absent and you are told to contact switched off cellphones.

5. Doesnt register car on-time.  You have to raise voice to get reg. done.  In my case dealer was to pay 60K to RTO.  He used this money for about 8 days.  When its mandatory to register car immediately. I was called for registration of the car and they say we did not call.  The sales person called you and he is not on duty

6. Shady behaviours.  Right from staff to manager.  One doesnt know whats wrong here.

7. Negligence of formalities and putting customer in trouble.

Today when I visited other showroom for 1st service, I was shocked as they said my vehicle did not have a gate pass from majestic honda and WAS NOT REGISTERED ON SYSTEM.

1. Zero enthusiasm

2. You will regret at each interaction with the dealer.

3. I have never seen a happy customer here.  All I have heard is complaints and arguments.

I dont know why honda loves this dealer.  Perhaps people did not write to them. Either they are not aware or they are not bother what customers go through.

Honda cars are great.  Yes.  I use two.  A city and a jazz.  Great performance and great comfort.JUST DONT BUY FROM MAJESTIC HONDA AHMEDNAGAR. I have suffered and seen people suffer.  If you want peace of mind, please avoid this dealership at any cost.