128 Tips

Stay away from Libra Hyundai if you love peace in
Apr 29, 2016 06:51 PM 5716 Views

Stay away from Libra Hyundai if you love peace in your life.I booked my white color Creta SX+ petrol in 3rd week of February.I was told that white is readily available and I should be getting my car by march end or maximum by first week of April.All these promises were made by their good for nothing sales person Mr Gulshan. Stay away from this guy if you plan to book your car from Libra. There was no follow up done throughout this period. I decided to call him up around march end and he could not give me a delivery date. I kept following up as he never felt the need for it. Finally I was told I'll get my car between 20-25 April and proper assurance was given.

But again never heard anything from Mr. Gulshan. So I decided to go the dealership and spoke to him. I was again given a false promise that my car is in transit and I'll get it in 6-7 days. This time Mr. Gulshan was apologetic, so I gave him another chance. I also paid the total amount of the car as I felt I am finally getting it in a week.He also mentioned that he'll give me a call very next day and provide the car details as I am getting insurance from outside. But he never called, so I decided to call him after 3 days and asked for the status. This time he got irritated as if I was bothering him and gave me sales manager's(Mr Puneet) number and also mentioned that he gets all the answers from Puneet and I should talk to him. So I decided to call up Puneet this  time and he mentioned that Hyundai is not able to dispatch white color car and offered me silver instead. I said white is the most selling color and didn't buy his defense. I refused the silver color. So now this guy promised me that he'll arrange a white car for me. Same evening he called me that my car has been arranged and asked me to take the delivery the next day. I asked for 2 more days as I have work to manage but they pushed me to take the delivery the very next day. But then I again got a call that the car which is being offered is fitted with a tracking device for which I'll have to pay Rs 12000 as device can't be removed. I refused to pay for the device. Next morning Mr. Gulshan called me that device has been removed and I should take the delivery of the car. But I refused again as I didn't trust the dealership. So I called puneet to ask what the hell is going on and he was apologetic and told me that my allotment has been confirmed by HMIL plant but truck is not allotted yet and could not give me a date still. He gave a tentative period of 10-12 days to get the car.I tried to escalate the issue and spoke to many people in the dealership and no one helped me with the number of senior management. One representative told me that owner is in office but busy and after some time another representative told me that he is out of town. So you can imagine my condition.I'll make sure they will suffer(lose on sales). Please share it with your friends and family and ask them to stay away from this dealership.

I am still waiting and don't know when will I get the car.

I feel if I'd not have followed up, my car'd have never been delivered.

Write a Review on Choosing a Car Dealer