128 Tips

Pathetic customer service by VGO Motors- Faridabad
Oct 15, 2015 09:45 PM 7695 Views
(Updated Oct 15, 2015 09:47 PM)

I'm writing this feedback about VGO Motors in Faridabad from where I purchased my Eco Sport car.

These guys are selling great product with Pathetic customer service!

I bought a Ford Eco Sport on 31st August and more than 45 days have passed but I'm yet to get my number plate from them.

The entire team is very sweet at the time of purchase and till the delivery of vehicle is made but, post delivery of the vehicle, no one responds to calls or SMS.

No one in the dealership reverts back to the calls and the operator simply refuse to give the number of the owner.

Every time I call, I get a reply from the operator that either the showroom manager Mr. Mohit or the GM Mr. Upadhyay will call back in 5 minutes. There 5 minutes are not over for past 15 days. The operator is not ready to give the number of the owner some Mr. Goyal who operates out of Gurgaon.

Sorry to mention but your dealer has spoilt my entire Car buying experience.

Won't recommend any of my friends or family members to go to this showroom and probably the vehicle in case I don't get a resolution from Ford india team.

Write a Review on Choosing a Car Dealer