128 Tips

7 Drives - The Multi Car Shop
Nov 03, 2016 05:47 PM 3640 Views

I had booked a Maruti Suzuki Dzire car through this dealer - 7 Drives Multi Car Showroom on the 28th of Dec & had paid a booking amount of Rs.10, 000/- for the same. I also got an email from the showroom salesperson - Vipul Naik, stating that the car would be delivered within 4 weeks. However, even after a month, there was no sight of the car & the salesperson was insistent on making the full payment towards the car. Moreover, the calls made for the enquiry of the delivery date were not answered. I therefore cancelled the booking, but the salesperson says that, the booking amount would not be returned, as the car has already landed in Mumbai. However, when asked for the Engine & Chasis no. there was again no response and then just stopped taking my calls.

A few days after I posted comments on social media and other complaint sites, they had the audacity to call me and threaten me with dire consequences. Thankfully, I went through other consumer complaints for this fraud company and was shocked to see that, they even went to the extent of beating up a few people, who visited their Andheri office for refund.

Do not go by the positive comments, because they are all planted by their own people. Just remember, when was the last time, you went through the pain of writing such good things about any company.

They are not car dealers, they are just FRAUDSTERS!

Write a Review on Choosing a Car Dealer