128 Tips

Fraud Dealer VGO Ford,Fdbd Conspire with Cust Care
Nov 18, 2017 02:09 PM 2604 Views

Recently I purchased above car(Ford ECOSPORT-AT, Petrol) on 03Sep'17 from VGO Ford authorized dealership at Faridabad .

The Car was booked 2 days before and Cleaning, Washing, Undercoat and Teflon Coating was done at VGO Ford workshop before delivery on 3rd Sep'17.

The Car petrol tank was filled with 5-Liters of Open Vessel Petrol which was done in front of me and on enquiring I was told they have their own petrol pump and it is not mixed/ adulterated as I was suspicious. Since I was taking delivery, I was considering it would be hassel free experience but the in-coordinated actions at VGO was totally unprofessional.

Although I hardly drove for 30 kms,  On 07-Sep'17 while my 2nd Drive on it, I noticed Engine Malfunction Indication appearing which I reported to Ford to take necessary actions, The Workshop Incharge Mr Jasraj Ardhana informed that the Engine Malfunction PCB Sensors had a problem and as my car was under warranty they will replace it later as spare unavailable and allowed to take the car.

After 5 days, the reported unavailability of Sensors and postponed it for further and one day evening they asked to send the car through a driver they arranged, and to my surprise they called in afternoon to inform that car petrol sample is collected and found adultrated in visual inspection hence tank cleaning is required and petrol flush needful to take out and empty the same. In this whole process I have personally not seen, I only asked if they have some lab to verify that Petrol is adultrated, which they confirmed they don't have and only  as per their own diagnosis .The were not willing to give the vehicle same day and asked to wait till next day but on my resistance they sent back to home with all reset/ corrective actions they took and provided me a bottle of sample of contaminated petrol claiming same from my car and rest they flushed away.

Lastly, I received my car after paying price of Filters, Petrol, Extra Petrol etc of total 4500 Rs which they asked me to payback before handover of my car.

They released an internal report on 19 Sep'17 with remarks saying that it was diagnosed due to adulterated petrol filled recently on 16Sep'17 and advised to meet the Indian Oil petrol pump owner . I countered that the complaint is from 07 Sep'17 and vehicle came to Workshop on 08, 14 and 19 Sep'17 then how it is only due to 16th Sep'17 petrol which to avoided to answer and asked to reach out Ford customer car, Chennai.

The Indian oil Pump Owner and Regional Manager I met who showed clear Sample Test reports of 16Sep'17( When I filled petrol) of Density and rejected VGO ford claim and asked this a repetitive practice at VGO ford for misleading customer or they come to meet as no other customer returned with similar complaints.

May I request Ford India to either prove through independent regarding adulterated fuel although, I consider this as a inherent defect and malfunctions being mislead to me .

I do not have any Lab test report from their side may be Ford can ask their dealer for the same.

Clearly, I am victim of this situation and no way liable to pay for above materials repairs while other side my request to compensate for same are rejected by GM-Sales and GM -Services at VGO ford saying I need to settle with Indian Oil petrol pump owner.

The Whole fraude of VGO is exposed as no lab report available and using Open Vessel petrol which may have ethanol to spoil all Petrol is enough proof to take actions .unfortunately, Customer care of Ford is just to coverup the Fraud by using a soft way of emails and syphon money of genuine customers.

So far VGO ford Owner, Mr Vivek Goel is not available to resolve such issues while customers are crying FRAUD every where.

If anyone has his contact no and Email, please provide me or share it widely to understand the FRAUDS at FORD.

RIBHU GAUR