53 Tips

Gomoh India
Awesome & Best Tourist Destination's.
Jan 20, 2017 08:56 PM 1939 Views

Hello friend's as per my experiences and view I will you some following tips regarding choosing tourist destination's in India. Choosing tourist destination one of the most important's and difficult decision for us, so no need to worry about it I will suggest you some best tourist destination's-but it fully depend's upon the season.

As per me my top tourist destination's which I written below.

1. Kashmir- Kashmir one of my top tourist place because it's a major attraction lies in its scenic beauty, snow clad peaks, lush green valleys, alpines, waterfalls, gardens etc.

2. Kerala- It's a famous place where you see beautiful hill station's, mesmerizing waterfalls, sea beach along with coconut farm's and awesome atmosphere makes the state one of the most preferred tourist destination.

3. Jaipur- Jaipur gives us an insight into the culture and artistic tradition's of the state.

4. Kullu Manali and Rohtang pass- It's a beautiful place located at Himachal Pardesh where you can see Sheet of Ice and mountain.

5. Goa- You will see there exotics beach with grate sunset view, golden sunset and coconut palms playing with the wind.

6 . Kanayakumari- Combination's of three humongous water bodies namely, Indian ocean, Arabian sea and Bay ow Bengal meet up.

Thank you.