53 Tips

Rohtak India
According to my opinion!
Jan 25, 2017 08:25 PM 1916 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 25, 2017 08:25 PM)

India is really great place to travling but some of are really has to visit and feel the change, let me tell you some destnation I've travled by my self and found peace, in my list

no. 1 place to visting is Gaya in bihar, wow what a peace you'll feel there, fresh air no sound, only the cool breeze touch your chicks and amazed you with this. no costly food everything is natrual there, i'd love to take 1 month rest there, that is really awesome place.

no. 2 is dwarika in Gujarat, that is the place where you feel religious and peaceful at the same time, seagul caughing and sea waving at same time, you'll feel the wave of river and sea washes your feet. that is really good experince of mine.

no. 3 is Somnath in gujarat too, this place is also crowed by sea and river and you feel most amazing there.

you've to must visited there and feel the same like me