53 Tips

Incredible India
Jul 24, 2010 10:00 PM 8362 Views

A tagline earlier caught my eyes frm the Tourism department of our country i.e INCREDIBLE INDIA.

I wandered why is that so incredible in its beauty ..

Last week I visited LONAR CRETOR. I think most of ppl doesn't have heard abt the same even I also earlier.

A natures masterpiece is being situated at the Buldana district of Maharashtra state. Approx 350 km from nagpur and 180 km from that of aurangabad had a good connectivity of the roads. And can be found through state highway .

---Its a CREATOR which has been created by the impact of a metroid around 55000 years ago and has had its description also on SKANDA puran and some other books also.

---Its diameter is about 1.8kms

--- worlds 3rd largest creator

many of us just think of the over crowded , traditional tourist spots. but surely lonar is the refreshing essence or fragrance which is rarely seen in any other. with some of the temples as the show case of the indian sculptures ant art. Also it has the lonar scantury for the wildlife lovers and lastly its the creator which compell you to fall in love in a first sight with it.

Go and chek it out .....