53 Tips

Pondicherry, a cherry not be missed for sure!
Dec 03, 2016 06:16 PM 2269 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 03, 2016 06:16 PM)

All the good things that I read or heard about Pondicherry(Puducherry) stands as a nightmare for me. We booked a trip for 6 days and goodness gracious it was a nightmare. The whole pondicherry can be covered in a day. When I say whole, there isnt anything to visit provided you look to visit Gandhi's statue with couple of more memoribilia's which are within stone throw reach from each other.

The promenade is the only place to visit as you dont have any other place left. The beaches are good but it doesnt make sense to go and sit there as you cant swim simply because it dangerous. Risking life anyone?

Liquor, is cheap as no taxes on it. But I thought its same as goa where one get a feeling of its been fake liquor.

Overall, Pondicherry was simply waste of my money and good time which I thought I would be relishing after a long while.

Please avoid it!