53 Tips

UTTARAKHAND'S TOURIST DESTINATION
Mar 18, 2016 10:28 AM 5337 Views
(Updated Mar 18, 2016 10:28 AM)

Hi everyone today I will tell you about some lovely, peaceful and excellent tourist destinations of uttarakhand.i have visit almost all the famous tourist spots of uttarakhand whether it I Mussorie, where cricketer sachin tendulkar also comes for spending his time during holidays. I have also been to nainital an have rided there in many lakes .but riding there in naini lake was one the nicest experience of my life.

apart from famous hilly destinations uttarakhand also has some world famous religious destinations.some o them are'Haridwar', 'Kedarnath', 'Badrinath'an many more.

I have went to all the three places and enjoyed my holidays there along with worshipping the god.

now I would like to advice you all to come here in uttarakhand and enjoy any of thee place and I am sure you will get such a nice feeling in yourself that even your soul will get revitalised. after coming here an visiting these sites you may lose all your stress and forget all your pain an what you will take from here I love, kindness and a feeling of oneness in your heart .

now I want to give you some personal examples about 13 months back I was feeling very stressed about my 10th board exams o to reduce that stress my father took me to'Nainital' an there I saw many beautiful lakes and riding there on boat an enjoying various hilly sites I just lost my stress an then I came back home and gave exam and then I got 10 cgpa in 10th and I topped the school.'so advice you also to come in this small but a beautiful state situate in the lapse of Himalaya and enjoy'