Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi every one I want to share good memories with this temple chilkur balaji temple is located in out of hyderabad city 25 kilometeres faraway. this is very oldest temple this is one of the most famous and historical temple in hyderabad. I have been went there minimum ten times to this temple. generally if we go temple means everybody will close their eyes and started praying and chanting mantras to god. and wishing to god. but here is special we should pray to god with opened our eyes then only god will listen our pray or wish. if we are going first time means we have to do eleven pradakshinalu we have have to wish something which you want, after your wish get fullfilled means again you to go and do 108 pradakshinalu . some three times I did these pradakshinalu. there is very crowd everyday, we should not go sundays because there is ver overcrowded. I went with my family and enjoyed, and even I went with graduation friends also at that time I enjoyed a lot.

Write a Review on Chilkur Balaji Temple - Hyderabad