Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

HI devoties I am introducing chilukuru balaji alias Visa balaji.Very famous temple in Hyderabad.so many devoties will come daily from different places.I visited lot of times.

The temple is popularly known as the devotees believe getting the blesses from the balaji helps in getting visa.This temple hs not gone under government. There is no Hundi in the temple.

My personal experience is when I am studying B.tech I had 9 back locks.I wrote twice but didn't pass.One of my friend introduces this temple go and worship the god you will defnetly pass.I went and pray for the god, next attempt I passed all the subject at a time.I am so happy for that.

After success vow I gave 108 rounds, They don't ask any money they earn money buy selling books in that there is no force.I recommend very strongly.

Write a Review on Chilkur Balaji Temple - Hyderabad