Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Ottapalam India
It is one of the peaceful temple
Sep 13, 2017 07:45 PM 6423 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I went to this temple on June end. I went there with my family, before going there we heard many things about this temple from our friends and also from Google but we didn't believe all of it . On googling about this temple we saw that this temple is also called visa god.

On reaching there we were very must amazed it have such a peaceful ambiance and most amazed thing was that this temple doesn't have a offer box or any Pooja's that is they won't accept any of our money.

What we have to do there is that make a wish and do 11 rounds of pratheeshna, within some days or months our wish will be satisfied and then we have to go there and do 108 rounds of pratheeshna.

Even though we did do the 11 pratheeshna we never thought that the thing I wished for will come true or not.exactly after 29 days it did happen .

So I would suggest this to all many of them. The only problem is that there is no hotel near to this temple so we have to stay at a very far location.

Write a Review on Chilkur Balaji Temple - Hyderabad