Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

This is to advise anybody against dealing with KeralatoursNtravels of Kochi ( keralatoursntravels.com) and with its fantom management (like Marketing Manager Sajith Balachandran 0-9895133113) and tirelessly lying agent Geo Thomas (0-9995239001).

The first just disappeared after one and a half month of correspondence with me on my arrival to Kerala, the latter brought me to the small hotel of Baywatch Resort located on a dirty and narrow stripe of the Cherai public beach which met neither my demands nor was in accordance with the agency's assuarances about the quality of the place (I have kept every piece of correspondence in my computer) or the respective Internet sites (both of the agency and the hotel). The more the worse. A lot of lies followed that there were no vacancies in other hotels (I managed to find two alternatives in 15 minutes time).

Eventually I was moved to an overated Heritage place at the Alleppey beach owned by a relative of Geo Thomas. The same bugallow was suggested to me by the same agency at the rate of Rs 2000 in November, 2007, and at the rate of Rs 2875 in January 2008, on the pretext that everything was full. As it happened, I and my husband were just the only residents of the place of which payment I was not even given a proper receit. There were many other experiences about my stay in Kerala in relation to the above mentioned agency's services that made an ugly impact upon my perception of Kerala.

It is particulary disappointing that the agency presents itself as the Government of Kerala approved enterprise thus marring the image of the Government. Needless to say, that I failed to get in contact with anybody else from the agency on its land-line phone or to get appologies for my spoilt time and wasted money.

Try something else, I liked nothing about KeralatoursNtravels and the Cherai beach.

Irina