Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hyderabad. India
Wondefull natural beach
Nov 01, 2017 01:33 PM 3171 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi friends This is Khaled Ahmed from Hyderabad.Today I am going

To share about a place called cherai beach which is located in kochi area of kerala state, and 30 kms from cochin international airport.

I visited this beach along with my girlfriend and belive me this place is superb. I love swimming and this place is a paradise for swimmers.

The water is very clean and mostly salty because of the ocean water.

We stayed at a resort on edge of cherai beach and this place has many good resorts and hotels gor tourist.

We also visited some other places of interest near cherai beach such as pallipuram fort which was built in 16th century, had opportunity to go for fishing at fishing harbour, then went for sightseeing to church, cherai gowreeshwara temple which are built in very beautifully.

Cherai beach has some good restaurants and taste was superb specially the fish curries and fried fishes we loved them and prices are little bit on higher side.

Any ways I would definitely recommend this cherai beach to others because of its wonderfull scenaries and photogenic atmosphere will make our trip of life time.

So I give 5 stars.