Accessibility:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

GST Rd, Chennai 600027, TN

+91-44-22560551

kagaznagar India
Structurally Best Airport in India.
Feb 24, 2016 11:01 PM 7661 Views

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

I have visited it recently when I went to meet my sister. I liked the airport on its first impression. Everything is good at this airport. There are taking good safety measures. As it is a international Airport it has both domestic terminal and international terminal.

The staff working there are really polite and professional. The staff at the check in area, Baggage pick up area are really good. It is WiFi zone and has many charging ports for our mobile. There is also good airport lounge where we can relax until flight arrives. There are many facilities like car parking, ATM, Child care room etc. We can also exchange currency at this airport. There are many food places at this airport. Even there is also a pharmacy at this place. There is a 24 hours cab facility at this airport.  It is one of the best airport in our country. There is good immigration facility which causes no trouble to us. Overall it is best airport in our country.

Chennai, Anna International Airport