Accessibility:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

GST Rd, Chennai 600027, TN

+91-44-22560551

Mumbai India
Bad Airport! Zero comfort & safety.
Mar 26, 2016 03:24 PM 7607 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Well guys I was travelling from chennai to Mumbai last week and I had a plane to board from the Chennai international airport.

I hadnt been to this airport since a long time and here I was entering the airport to see how pathetic it is! Friends I travel a lot and I can safely say that chennai airport is one that brings our stature down. The airport is so badly maintained and run that it leaves a lot to be desired in almost every department.

Firslty it needs to become more efficient in managing the inflow of cars that come to drop off passengers. It was a mess at the terminal as tried really really hard to find myself a trolley. Entering inside I saw dirt and dust on the chairs. Stinky toilets I also noticed a false ceiling broken ready to fall off on someone's head! Now that is scary.

The security check was also clumsy. I did not find my favourite brand of coffe as well inside the terminal. I wanted to access wifi internet but could not figure out the way! I doubt if there is any wifi service for the pax. The ground staff did no help! Friends these are very basic things but make a lot of difference in the travel experience. It is an international airport and badly needs to improve its standard. I give it a thumbs down.

Write a Review on Chennai, Anna International Airport