Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Hi, I visited Chennai before 6-7 months. I had a flight from Pune to Chennai. I don't know if it happens very often or not at Chennai airport, but just to land on airport our flight was roaming around city for 20 minutes as runway was not free for our flight to land. It was in Queue. Even after landing at airport, we were stuck in plane for more 15 minutes as there were too many flights were landing and we were in queue again just to enter and exit again from Airport as well.

So that first exp was not so good, other than that it has helpful staff. security was too helpful when my boarding pass was lost when I was returning from Chennai. Other than that there are 2 lounges which can be accessed for free from your credit/debit card, and you can use their all the services. I had great food over there.

So, it was mix for me. not too bad but it was good for sure. BTW JUST TO ADD: I hate Chennai due to its weather.

Write a Review on Chennai, Anna International Airport