Accessibility:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

GST Rd, Chennai 600027, TN

+91-44-22560551

The gate of Chenni
Apr 11, 2018 02:01 PM 1142 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 11, 2018 01:56 PM)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Due to my Andaman journey, I visited Chenni airport. I was really lake this airport because when we enter to the inside we can feel the different. when we compare old Chenni airport it now on the path of progress. now there us lots of development. When we get inside a wide lobby which modified with digital light are welcomes we. and there have electric vehicle at airport to make your luggage shifting to security check easily. support staff are available in airport to help passengers. it is a good help for old passengers and women.

My flight(Delhi-Chennai- portblair)was late for 1 hour because there is rain season in Andaman island. but I haven't any boring because the passenger waiting lobby was clean and neat. then we can buy any food like cool drinks and snacks from inside of the airport. bill is slightly mor, even though it is a big help for travelers.

When I talk about traffic facilities it is less far from city, even local trains are available into the airport. yes, Chennai air port is better than other airport in Tamil Nadu.

Chennai, Anna International Airport