Door No. 11, Kodihalli, Airport Road, Bangalore 560008, KA

+91-9880265356

Amazing Chutney!!
May 21, 2015 09:26 AM 1567 Views

All thanks to my lazy single friends who either don't know how to cook or are too lazy to do so, I get the opportunity  to eat at every kind of place in Bangalore. I feel I have been to almost all the  restaurants available in Bangalore, especially the smaller ones. Well, coming to this one I wouldn't call it a restaurant. Its more like a fast food outlet.

I visited this place once with a friend who stays near leela palace. We wanted to have a late breakfast & she told this place is serves good Dosa's. When I visited there, I wasn't very happy with the ambiance or the people. But, I've come to not judge the restaurant by its appearance. I ordered their Masala Dosa which is always a safe bet. The Dosa was really good & the best thing along with it was their Chutney! Yummy is the word. The price is quite decent for such a filling Dosa. It was priced at Rs. 30.

I wouldn't say this is the best Dosa but I'd say its the  best chutney I've had so far!

Chelamma - Taste Of Tamil Nadu - Airport Road - Bangalore