Patliputra Colony, Near Paani Tanki, Boring Road, Kurji 800001, BR

+91-612-6500656, +91-9931223335

Danapur,Patna-18
Costly
Jul 22, 2017 02:48 PM 722 Views (via Android App)

Recently, I with my friends had been there for dinner. It was my friend's birthday party. So, me and my friends went there. The quality of food was simple, not very good.It was not very tasty. We got the food on time. The entire decoration of the restaurant was very simple and not so impressive. We had ordered the Nan Roti , Chicken handi and Paneer chilli. The floor and the tables were looking like it was not cleaned from a few days. The look of the table and counter was shabby. The place is also very conjusting. It needs to be expanded.

The customer service was not so appreciable because there was no any one who will serve the food for us. So, we had to do it by ourselves. But somehow, we managed it. Now, it was time for payament of bill. By seeing the bill, I was very much surprised that it cost high amount for just three items. The rate was very high as compared to other restaurants nearby. After that, we decided that we will never visit this restaurant again.

Chef Uncle - Patliputra Colony - Patna