Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, B-Wing, Shree Cine Sound Compound, Behind Chitra Cinema, Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-40520520

Mumbai India
Very Bad
Feb 25, 2016 10:44 PM 11438 Views
(Updated Feb 26, 2016 05:54 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I recommend all my friends to never ever join any chate institute. They do not have capable professors neither do they have sufficient notes. Chate destroyed my career, but thnx to my friends in diploma who helped with maths and physics, I could clear hsc, but in chate I have been through horror real horror. A message to all youngsters think 100 times before joining Chate because they are cheaters

I will give you entire detail of how I was tortured at Chate vashi - At that time they had the branch manager who culd not even talk proper English, they had professors like mr madan lal who thought they where geniuses in physics but friends that guy was not able to even prove a single formula maths afcors there was a bengali professor who himself was a confused guy imagine what he could teach, there was a guy called Mr Ubale who I dont know why was removed from chate, poor guy committed suicide due to extreme pain cause he was removed, he was the only capable guy to teach maths .

when I listened to him in a TV show with other eminent personnel, he proved that I was totally wrong . The objectives and morale were all coming from his assistants writing for him for a cost. He also said in an interview that, if the parents are not capable of enrolling their child in to the private tuitions, they are not ideal parents. He also said he and his likes in the industry are taking best advantage of the worst and incompetant education system around. As the things are going, the private tutors are having golden era ahead and the blackets time for all parents. Only the god can save parents and their children in future.

Chate Classes - Mumbai