Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, B-Wing, Shree Cine Sound Compound, Behind Chitra Cinema, Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-40520520

Navi Mumbai India
Worst classes
Nov 18, 2017 12:25 AM 2810 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I joined chate coaching Classes in 2010 when I was in 10th standard. This classes had a good record of making good scores in board exams so I also took admission in this class to get good grades. But it's said that what u always hear is not true all the time. The same dialogue fits in my situation. The experience in this classes was the worst. I had joined the kalamboli branch. This was the first branch in kalamboli for the first time. The branch manager here was a very big fraud. The administration of the classes were not done well. The classrooms were dirty and there was no AC in the classroom. The faculty whi taught here were also not well trained and qualified except for few. The branch manager was the biggest fraud. He took all the fees from students and escaped from here which inturn lead to closing down the kalamboli branch in just 5 months. All students were cheated and their fees was not refunded at all. This was my first worst experience with coaching classes.

Chate Classes - Mumbai