Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, B-Wing, Shree Cine Sound Compound, Behind Chitra Cinema, Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-40520520

Mumbaij India
Chate classes mumbai must read
Jan 16, 2018 03:22 PM 2147 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Sharing my personal and true experience

.Hello readers. joined chate coaching Classes in 2010 when I was in 10th standard. This classes had a good record of making good scores in board exams But it's said that what u always hear is not true all the time. The same dialogue fits in my situation. The experience in this classes was the worst. I had joined the kalamboli branch. This was the first branch in kalamboli for the first time. The branch manager here was a very big fraud. The administration of the classes were not done well. The classrooms were dirty and there was no AC in the classroom. The faculty teaching here were also not well trained and qualified except for few.Chate Classes provides tution for all subjects in the same classroom. It is quite famous probably for this reason only. When I joined Chate Classes I was very excited but, there was nothing as per my expectations. They are not having good teachers. Classroom space is very conjusted, a small class room. They didn't completed course on time. For motivation point of view there was nothing in Chate Classes. That was my one of the wrong decision to join Chate Classes.The branch manager was the biggest fraud They are only strict in collecting fees from time to time•Staff management was friendly as they usually hire local one.•Mini library facility is available He took all the fees from students and escaped from here which inturn lead to closing down the kalamboli branch in just 5 months. All students were cheated and their fees was not refunded at all. This was my first worst experience with chate coaching classes.

Recomended you please don't go for this commercial coaching classes. Like CHATE

Write a Review on Chate Classes - Mumbai