Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, B-Wing, Shree Cine Sound Compound, Behind Chitra Cinema, Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-40520520

Chittoor India
Chate the true education institute
Nov 07, 2017 10:54 PM 2426 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Chate classes is situated in Mumbai. there are many branches all across the Mumbai. I will share my own experience with this class. I was studying at 10th when I joined Chate classes. The education system is very good, they are providing convenient batches to every one as per their willingness. Academic programes starts in April. The Administration provides all the relevant information with accurate details to the candidate. The education system is also wonderful and the teaching staff is well educated persons. Teachers are providing the best notes which can be understood easily. They are providing some tips which are very useful for studies. They are conducting extracurricular programs to develop the personality development skills.

I am very much satisfied by this classes and I suggest my cousins to to join this classes.

Write a Review on Chate Classes - Mumbai