Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, B-Wing, Shree Cine Sound Compound, Behind Chitra Cinema, Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-40520520

Sikar India
Chate classes MUMBAI
Dec 30, 2016 06:42 PM 5644 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have not attended their lessons and that I thank God for that. They have been no longer there in a large manner in ninety four-ninety six however nonetheless I think I would have long past most effective for Agrawals. I have heard that the latest controversy approximately Chate lessons is authentic. They're regarded to shop for toppers for his or her lessons effects. I realize a student from agrawals’ who had a benefit rank, and became contacted by means of Chate supervisor to put his call on Chate’s result’s list as their student for Rs.10, 000/-. He refused seeing that his call had already regarded in the instances in Agrawal’s advert. But I ponder how many Toppers they purchase like that. No accusations being made right here but just warning students out there. DON’T join CHATE training AT ANY cost.

Write a Review on Chate Classes - Mumbai