Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, B-Wing, Shree Cine Sound Compound, Behind Chitra Cinema, Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar East, Mumbai 400014, MH

+91-22-40520520

Its good if you study..
Feb 11, 2018 06:23 PM 1561 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Now the name of the classes has been changed from chate to ADITYA tutorials.

I joined it in my 10th standard, intially I had a tough time understanding the stuffs taught by the teachers as my basic concept was not clear , but the teachers were really helpful they took extra lectures and made me understand the concept.

If you join this class than get ready to sit for extra time after the classes.the teacher wint leave you untill you complete the work.

I was too made ro sit for long time, that time I used to get angry thought what they earn by making me wait for such a long time, but during my examination time I came to know that whatever they did is helping me know.

It is good classes, if you follow the instructions given by the teachers properly.

Write a Review on Chate Classes - Mumbai