Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Muzaffarnagar India
IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO VISIT
Aug 25, 2017 11:16 PM 5958 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends today I am writing my 102nd review on mouthshut.com. Mouthshut.com is an website available in India to earn money online without investing much time and Labour by only simply writing . But I assure you that my review is not affected by the policy of paying for writing my review is in accordance to my personal experience nothing else my review is hundred percent unbiased and true . Today my reviews related to are tourist place which is located in Hyderabad . This tourist place is known as Charminar . Everybody has listen the name of Charminar but very few has visited it according to a report . So today I am describing this tourist place with the help of 4 main points accessibility, Local sighting, hotel and accommodation and safety related things.

So the first thing is the accessibility the tourist place is very easily accessible you can easily reach to this place with the help of birth, car, train, aeroplane and other means of transport every type of transport is available for this city Hyderabad . Evan applications for Android such as Ola Cabs are also available for such big cities so you will not find any problem in reaching this place .

The next thing which gum is the Local setting of the city as well as the surrounding of the tourist place . You will find a lot of greenery surrounded this place and the place is so beautiful that will blow your mind . It is even better than Qutub Minar located in Delhi which is quite famous I found that Qutub Minar is not as beautiful as Charminar of Hyderabad .

The next thing which comes the hotels and resting facility . You can easily find hotels near this place there are every kind of Hotel cheap hotels, middle hotels and 4 and 5 star hotels . You can stay according to your budget . The last thing which comes I the last thing which comes is the safety out of the city I will not write much on the safety of the city as I am not experience it properly because I stayed in this city for only 2 days so I do not know about this I'll probably as the local people of this city might have .

At last I will say that I surely suggest everybody to go to this city as well as to this place it is quite beautiful as many other monuments of Delhi . I have completed my review and if I got anything wrong in this review let me know in the comments section below thank you

Charminar - Hyderabad