Shoe Weight:

Range:

Very sexy!
May 03, 2015 03:40 AM 8690 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 03, 2015 03:43 AM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Men are naturally attracted to charming women. 90% men would agree with my statement that heels are one of those beauty accessories that add to the appeal of a women. The posture looks striking. I think C&K collection possesses that charm to draw some male attention.

Talking about the collection: Very elegant, looks even better after wearing. Comes in subtle and smart hues. Minimal decoration. More of the leather and design or cut that constitutes the look of these shoes. I gifted them to my girlfriend and she was over the moon. The only problem is the price. Range starts from 3000, again the quality is very good. But with this pricing, it comes in direct competition with Aldo and Clarks. That's where brand loyalty comes in.

Aldo is a classic, clarks is comfortable and C&K is chic. Too bad C&K does not have menswear. Going by the quality, I would've loved to own at least one pair from this brand.

Charles and Keith Shoes