Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

Bangalore India
No like Minded co-passengers ---No Children
Apr 22, 2015 05:16 PM 29735 Views
(Updated Apr 23, 2015 03:46 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I has booked a Europe tour for May 2015 departure after seeing thier majeechanary-which is good-  Later I was shifted to to a new date. Mr Raj and Mr Rangantha -Marketing team commited that the co-passengers would be of like minded people and also children in the group which they limit to about 45 pax-. I Paid them the advance as per thier policy During the pre orientation programme -To my SURPRISE I was the youngest couple @ 40 years of age and no children at all in the group. The co -travellers were all about 60+ age category. The wmorpheushumanle purpose of travelling in a group is lost -when there are no like minded people and children -as I had two of them and would be spending nearly 20 odd days. I was offered to shift to other departure dates in May 2015 -but the same problem existed in them. MOST OF ALL THE TRAVELLERS were 60+ age category.

I have been asking them for my refund  which I paid them as advance which is quite substantial because the trip was not working out as per their commitment. Mr Shanbhag and Mr Kaushik were also non responsive and are asking me to pay the differece -which is not correct not ethical and very wrong.

I sincerely advice not to pay any advance to this company unless and untill the wmorpheushumanle tour is booked with the age mentioned and shared -of the co-passengers  -Children if you are travelling with them. I would also say that the people operating this company are  not soft spoken and very rude specially Mr Kaushik the Director of this company.

Chariot World Tours - Bangalore