Was the tour operator helpful:

Sep 01, 2015 01:23 PM 30234 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

We took a Group Tour from Chariot World tours last week to Singapore, Malaysia with Universal Studios. It is definitely a no-cash carry trip. U don't have to spend a penny from your pocket, it is beautifully organized and managed.

First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Chariot for making our trip so wonderful. Every location you took us to, was truly fantastic. The tour guides have been an excellent throughout our stay and this trip will be cherished in our memories forever.

The tour guides in Genting, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore carry a perfect blend of right attitude and knowledge with a huge experience. I am sure, everyone in our group will have the same opinion about this trip.

We enjoyed a nice cordial relationship with them, all through our tour.

And not to forget, the pre departure meetings, the briefing of the tour, the booking and visa procedures were so smooth. Everyone in Chariot has been very approachable, with timely answers to our queries before the tour.

Thank you Chariot for this awesome trip! Hope to book many more tours with you in the near future!

Chariot World Tours - Bangalore