Was the tour operator helpful:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi Dear All,

Chariot World Tours Limited, Bangalore, India, had arranged an excellent and well organized tailor made tour to me and my wife to Sri Lanka. Thanks to the professional assistance from team Chariot World Tours Ltd, who made this trip possible. They fully understand the needs of traveler and plan the trip accordingly. They are to be commended and the pricing for this trip was beyond affordable. Service was their priority.

The guides, hotels and travel within Sri Lanka were perfectly arranged to my taste. It was indeed a great memorable trip and experience to visit Sri Lanka especially to Kandy, Nuwaraeliya, Kitulgala, Bentota, Mirissa, Galle, and Colombo.

I strongly recommend Chariot World Tours as your preferred travel / tour operator. I am looking forward to booking with Chariot World Tours for other destinations.

Kind regards, Shiva Mallapur.

Chariot World Tours - Bangalore