Was the tour operator helpful:

Jul 25, 2016 08:26 PM 16760 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

We had a very bad experience with this travel agency. We went to the Kerala trip and the house boat experience was AWFUL! The boat was dirty(cobwebs everywhere) and the water out of the faucets was yellow and stinking. We were 5 people on the boat. They had one of us sleep on the floor. In addition the staff was VERY disrespectful and rude. On the last day, when we docked, we had to disembark by hopping from boat to boat over dangerous planks(even my 70 year old parents!). No one there to help us.

I am not sure if it was the filthy boat, the water they had, or the food they prepared, but my son fell very sick after the boat trip.

Also, what was in the itinerary and where the driver took us was entirely different. For example: "visit to the tea garden" was actually the driver stopping at a random spot along the road and having us jump a barbed wire fence for the "visit".

Beware! Don't be taken in by their fancy itineraries.

Chariot World Tours - Bangalore