Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

InExcusable PATHETICALLY BAD SERVICES
Aug 22, 2009 11:40 PM 4481 Views
(Updated Aug 22, 2009 11:44 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

As easy cabs is not operating in noida for past few weeks - this was the time for the competitor services when they could have "made or broken" their services!

As for Chanson Cars - I would say they BROKE THEM SO BADLY I not even in my worst nightmares would ever book a cab with them.

I had a to and fro journey on the same day.

First early in the morning - the cab driver was LATE BY 20 minutes that too when I had called him one hour before the scheduled time to ensure that he is on time!

followed up after that with 3-4 more calls - all the time Mr. driver said that he is just 2 minutes away and if I was not in noida - had I been in delhi - I would have cancelled the services without a thought! I had to jump into a moving train!

Thats not all - am a frequent business traveller - so I thot this is just one of those chances - every service should be given a second chance!

well my journey back at 10 in night was no less than a nightmare again

am a "female" traveling late in night - Do I need to tell how safe our Delhi is for young females especially Noida kind of places. I guess not

• it was definitely not a very good feeling when I see a man accompanying the driver on the duty when he should be alone and with a funny smirk on his face

I Repeat - if it was daylight I would have refused to step in the car

but it was night and refusing the cab meant exposing myself to the bargaining of local cab drivers- Delhi Paharganj side still does not have pre paid taxi booth and autos dont go to noida.

I decided to sit in the car - the car had moved just a few kilometeres - when I realised that the driver's accomplice smelled faintly of alcohol

HOW SECURE I FELT! I cant tell u

by the way - I didnt even ask for the ac as I had no intentions of being alone in a tinted glass car with two unknown men and smelling of alcohol

I wonder if they realise the business they have lost out through me -(being a frantic business traveller) and through "word of mouth" marketing

Their SERVICES SUCKKK

AM SORRY I EVER BOOKED with them - please all you out there never ever dream of booking a cab with them

Chanson Radio Taxis