Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

new delhi India
Bad experience with chanson cabs
Aug 05, 2010 05:33 PM 4422 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Would like to bring to your notice a bad, pathetic to be precise, experience. I had a booking on 03/Aug/2010 scheduled at 19:45. Cab DL1RY0191 with the chauffeur Mr. MANESH KUMAR (cell: 9891943207).

Cab did not report till 20:15, I called him to know that he will be at Amdocs in 5 minutes. I inquired about my booking and he replied he was not sure. Everything till here was acceptable till the cab arrived..

Car was so dirty from inside, seats soiled to the limits.

When I asked Mr. Manesh to 'please dust the seats at least'; answer he gave- "MAI NAHI KAR RAHA AGAR BAITHANA HAI TO YE RAHA KAPDA".

His attitude forced me to think did I ask something UNDUE? Are not the drivers supposed to make sure, atleast the seats are clean??

Already running late, I myself cleaned my seat.

A co-passenger also asked about the deplorable conditions of the car, to which the chauffeur replied "JAB MALIK KO CHINTA NAHI TO MAI KYON KAROON?".

Feeling molested we started off.

Misery did not end here;

He now stopped at the Kapashera Border's Toll Tax counter and asked to spare him some money so that he could get his monthly pass.

We already running late, lent him the money.

Was not he supposed to Re-new his monthly pass before our booking??? When I asked this, this is what he had to say"Sir Ehsaan to nahi kar rahe ho".

Now he stopped at an ATM to return the 'Ehsaan'.

The vowes ended when I finally reached home 1:30 hours late than usual.

One thing kept lurking in my mind : In this cut throat competion, when others are dedicated to be Number1 through their services, how come A prestigious CAB provider like CHANSON afford to have people like him???

Hope this wont repeat keeping in mind all the good experiences I had before with CHANSON..

--SARBAT DA BHALLA--