Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

kanpur India
Best traveling place of india.
Jan 17, 2018 06:53 PM 1041 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 17, 2018 06:49 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hii guys . I am yash. I am sharing my experience with you. actually I passed airforce exam in feb 2017. So I went chandigarh for medical pourpuse. I stayed 7 days in chandigarh.i stay a hotel near by mansa devi mandir.there's atmosphere is very nice. Specially bhandara of mansa devi mandir. And next day, i went zoo of chandigarh. There are so many animals in the zo and my friends are enjoying there's lion safari.and I went rock garden . Every thing made by rocks and big stones. And I love there's big aquarium. Then I went lake . And I driven the boat on lake at 150 rs. And then I went india's no. 3rd mall named elante mall. It is very huge and it is very neat and clean.there's cofee is best .i never took cofee like this before.so I was so happy .and after some time I visited panchkula.and nada shahib gurudwara. And a big special thing I found in chandigarh. There's traffic rules and there's railway station. It is not so big but there are no litter and garbage. So I am so graceful to visited chandigarh. Thank you .

Chandigarh