Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Delhi India
Chandigarh-The beautiful & clean city
Feb 17, 2018 01:11 AM 1266 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi everyone, being a resident of Punjab I have visited to this city many times.And everytime I visit to this place I feel like staying here for whole of my life.Chadigarh is the moat most clean city we have today in Northern Indian.

The best thing here you will get to see the greeenry.Every flat has a garden in there backyard or in front of there building.Which enhaces the beauty of the city.Food here is really delicious, tge moat common snack of here is Kulcha.People bere are very well educated also has very good sence of fashion.This city has a lot of places to visit likeRock Garden, Rose Garden, Sughna Lake, Pinjor garden and the market of this city is really famous.I would really recommend every one to visit this place ones, as you will get everything which a big metrocity has now a days.

One glu visit to this place you will always want to visit it all over again & again during your weekends.

Chandigarh