Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab is an extremely beautiful city and an evergreen attraction for Indian as well as International tourists. I had been there an year ago and I was really mesmerized by the eye popping beauty of the places I visited there.

There are several ways of reaching chandigarh that include Air transport, railways and by way of road. I went there in a rented car and the roads were extremely good and comfortable.

Places that I visited - Here I am talking about the best places which are must visit destinations in Chandigarh.

The Rock Garden - The garden where sculptures and Idols are made up of broken rock pieces and recycled items. It is an international tourist spot and packs endless beauty. Loved the things I found there.

Elante Mall - A well developed shopping mall which is an answer to all shopping questions. One can spend a whole day here without getting bored.

Rose Garden Chandigarh - It is the largest rose garden in whole Asia spread in around 30 acres of land. Lovely roses.

Sukhna lake - I could not spend much time there but still I can say it was a great place to hangout.

Chandigarh is really a great tourist spot in the Northern India!

Chandigarh