Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visited chandigarh last month and I stayed there for about a month. The city was fully and properly designed and for security reasons whole city is under e-surveillance. The transport facility is just amazing, I didn't waited more than 2 minutes for waiting a taxi or bus. The bus stand is very well constructed and they are maintained in well systematic manner. The city is very much secured for women too. The city got attractions like sukhna lake, rock garden and rose garden. Shimla is close enough near about 100 kilometres. So the temperature of the city is pleasant. Markets in the city is good like sector 17, its amazing place for shopping. The sector 17 market comprises of each and everything, place comprises of all major brands showroom.

I enjoyed a lot in chandigarh last summer and planning the same this year. I will definitely recommend to visit the place once.

Chandigarh