Can't deliver on time
Jul 15, 2019 04:41 PM 164 Views (via Android App)

I ordered biryani from this place today through Zomato, the order was successfully placed and I got the notification that restraunt confirmed the order and it will be delivered in somtime.

Surprisingly, I got a refund in my account and I checked it, it was from Zomato.

When 17 minutes were left for the order to be delivered this restaurant realised that they cannot fulfill the order, also no courtsey fron Zomato to inform by atleast giving a call, I just received a text message saying that some of the items are unavailable hence restaurant can't fulfill the order. wow, isn't that good that after waiting for good 30 minutes or so you get this text message and then you have to order it from some other restraunt.

On the first place I didn't order anything special that took them this long to think whether they would be able to prepare it or not, items I ordered were Biryani and tawa roti, they should not have accepted the order if they could not deliver it, I have eaten biryani from this place in the past, they serve ok Biryani but there are no other options available so I had to order from here, not happy with this kind of attitude, would never visit or order again from here.

Chand Chiken Corner - Crossing Republik - Ghaziabad