Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Champion

Pune India
Not good to buy Champion mist air cooler
Nov 14, 2017 11:17 PM 856 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

While standing in the store I was checking and thinking about coolers. It was very hot that time and storr boy told me about this champion air cooler.

I neber heard about this before but as he said it is very nice and powerful cooler, so I didn't thought too much and booked it for me.

.Here is the REVIEW.

But after few days of using it, it doesn't support well. Its not working nicely, no power in it. If I need cool air then I have to stick my face to the cooler, then onli I can get some cool air.

1. Service support and help.

I called customer support many times but I didn't got any help, hardly they use to come and make it but again it becomes worst.

1. Sound.

After few months it started making too much sound. I can't bear that sounds sometimes. It kills my sleep.

1. Cooling.

As I told you. Cooling is onli near the cooler. It doesn't have power to cool the room.

1. Realities and satisfaction.

As I have experienced. I am disappointed and not satisfied because of the poor service .

Compane have to do more work on their products.

1. Value for money.

It is expensive. Not worthy to buy.

According to the service this cooler provides you, its not worthy to spend 6 or 7 thousands in it.

Not worthy.