Originality:

Best indian album
Sep 04, 2003 10:36 PM 2990 Views
(Updated Sep 04, 2003 10:36 PM)

Originality:

I bought this album because I listened to the songs when I saw the moovies and they impressed me a lot. The songs are very emotional like the moovie. I like the original sound and the lyrics of the songs. Furthermore, the music has a link with the lyrics. I loved also jism's album. Very good songs. The first time that I listend to the songs is when I went to metro cinema to see the moovie''chaltechalte''with a french friend and an other indian friend. But I am sad because to understand the moovie and the lyrics of the songs I was obliged to ask all the meannings to my indians friend because I don't understand hindi. In fact I am french who stayed in bombay for 6 weeks during june and july 2003. I also saw a moovie with john abraham who is a very good actor like sharu khan. Indian film are the best of the world.

Chalte Chalte Songs