Originality:

Amritsar India
Variety of songs
Jan 18, 2007 03:28 PM 1929 Views

Originality:

The songs in the Chalte Chalte album are best suited to different situations. Few of them are very touchy like 'Tujh par Gagan se', 'Laayi vi na gayi', etc which really bring tears to your eyes and few of them give I enjoy singing, like, 'Gumshuda koi hua', 'prem Nagaria ki tum bi dagaria chalo', etc. Though after so many years of the release of the movie, I still enjoy the songs of the movie like anything.

If one has gone through such situations, then I would say the song 'Laayi vi na gayi' really helps you to express your views in a better way. I listen one song of Chalte Chalte album at least ten times a day and sometimes even more when I am quite disturb as it helps me to relax. Its lyrics, wordings, music composition etc are amazing and they bring you to a different world of expressions.

Chalte Chalte Songs