Mumbai India
Good food at reasonable prices
May 15, 2018 08:25 PM 516 Views (via Android App)

I had been to this place after a recommendation from my friend. The Ambience of the place is really very classy and the decor is very well done. the restaurant was nicely lit up. I especially like the ceiling work done .they have pretty good comfortable sitting arrangements and overall the place was decent and spacious. The food I had your was spring dosa. There really have a wide range of North Indian cuisine I really like the dosa the preparation and the presentation of the food. Also the pricing of the dishes is really surprisingly low.

The quality and quantity of the food served is fabulous. This place is really worth place to visit and definitely value for money.

The service here is very quick and prompt and the staff is also very friendly and courteous overall we had an amazing time over here and I highly recommend this place to others.

Write a Review on Chakki Bakki - Parijat Nagar - Nashik